1. Please arrive on time. Lateness will ONLY be accepted with a signed pass. 2. Sign out when using the bathroom. 3. Not permitted during class time: iPads when not used for health class, cell phones, food, reading materials and other school work.
4. No put downs or naming names.
5. Please share with your parents; but don't exaggerate!
6. Be prepared DAILY with Binder/Pen/iPad
7. If you have a problem, come see me ASAP.
8. Seating is assigned by me.
9. Three strikes and you're out! 1st disruption of any kind........... Your seat will be changed. 2nd Verbal warning 3rd Phone call to parent and lunch detention This may involve being sent to the dean as well.
MY CLASSES ARE STUDENT DRIVEN. THAT MEANS CHOICES (PROJECTS, ACTIVITIES) CAN BE DETERMINED BY YOU BASED ON YOUR BEHAVIOR, EFFORT AND WILLINGNESS TO ENGAGE. EACH OF YOU ARE VITAL COMPONENTS FOR A SUCCESSFUL LEARNING EXPERIENCE. I INVITE YOU ALL TO MY WORLD OF WELL BEING.